Edgecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Edgecraft Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate Any Amount
Brings you to the donation page.
Edgecraft Server
How Suggestions Work/Are Approved B_160_400_0_DFDED8_000000_FFFFFF_02830C_0_1_0
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How Suggestions Work/Are Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hexx
Owner
Hexx

How Suggestions Work/Are Approved Empty
PostSubject: How Suggestions Work/Are Approved   How Suggestions Work/Are Approved I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:03 pm

In Edgecraft, we are very open to community suggestions, and frankly we like to hear feedback from our players. However, not every suggestion is necessarily good for the server.

In order for a suggestion to be accepted it needs to have 3 staff members post their support in the reply sections of the topic you created. Other members of the community are more than welcome to voice their opinions as well, but ultimately, only the staff members approval will push it to the next stage.

If it's something that I personally like a lot, I may just implement it immediately without a poll or staff approval, but this is more rare.

If you receive the 3 staff approvals, we will create a forum-wide poll where players will be able to vote on the suggestion. If it receives at-least a 65% approval it will be accepted and implemented into the server/community.

If your suggestion is denied or it doesn't receive a 65% approval rating, you can re-post the suggestion, however you must wait AT LEAST one month from the date of the original topic post.
Back to top Go down
https://edgecraft.board-directory.net

How Suggestions Work/Are Approved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edgecraft Forums :: Community Chat Area :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: