Edgecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Edgecraft Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate Any Amount
Brings you to the donation page.
Edgecraft Server
[FORMAT] Reporting a Staff Member B_160_400_0_DFDED8_000000_FFFFFF_02830C_0_1_0
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FORMAT] Reporting a Staff Member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hexx
Owner
Hexx

[FORMAT] Reporting a Staff Member Empty
PostSubject: [FORMAT] Reporting a Staff Member   [FORMAT] Reporting a Staff Member I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

This is a delicate subject that we here at Edgecraft like to treat with a specific mentality. Just like we treat our players in our server, innocent until proven guilty. Similar to the system commonly used in our justice system today, our staff are treated like police officers, of course there word is going to carry more weight than that of a new guy. However! This by no means is saying that they are untouchable or allowed to do whatever they want. I know for a fact my staff are not perfect, and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if any one of them was doing something against the rules from, abuse of power, to hacking. So please do not be afraid to report a staff member, if you don't feel comfortable doing it in this forum feel free to privately message my forum account.

When reporting a staff member it helps to have screen shots, and other witnesses. No screen shots just means it's your word against theirs. Be as specific as possible, if you see something, write down the date, time, and take screen shots.

Copy and fill out the information below: MAKE SURE YOU POST THE REPORT AS A NEW TOPIC IN THIS FORUM CALLED [STAFF REPORT] TheStaffMembersName

Your name in Minecraft:
Date of Incident:
Time of Incident:
Rules or Offenses of the Staff Member:
Reason for Reporting:
How were you effected:
What do you think the punishment should be?:
Do you have any screen shots?:
Do you have any additional witnesses:

Your account of what happened:

Post any screen shots or other evidence below:

All witnesses should reply to The post you make with any additional information, and state that they agree with the statement you provided us.
Back to top Go down
https://edgecraft.board-directory.net

[FORMAT] Reporting a Staff Member
Page 1 of 1